What is a Cookie?
Note: Cookies cannot be used to damage your computer, nor do we use them to store personally identifiable information such as your credit card details.
To be able to use our website to place an order you must have enabled all cookies, however you do not have to have them all enabled if you just wish to browse the site.
What Cookies do we use?
This will be a table showing a list of the Cookies that we use alongside an explanation on the right of what the particular cookie is used for on our website. ????
We use Google Analytics and Google Adwords to help provide us with data about the way you use our site and neither of these record personal information in their cookies.
Cookies on your computer are likely to be enabled by default therefore unless you have changed your browser settings your computer will in all probability accept them from websites that you visit. When you disable cookies your user experience on our website, along with many other websites that you may decide to visit, will be limited.
If you do decide that you want to disable or enable cookies on your browser, then what you must do is check what your default search engines or browsers are and then refer to the following guide given below to check if they are or are not enabled. This list provides ‘how to’ for the most popular browsers on PC’s and Macs.
Check for PC’s
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Check for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
Safari on OSX
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
Information we collect about you
• Register anything with us on our website (or in-store) including but not exclusive to; creating an account, signing up for a newsletter and or e-mail updates.
• Buy any products or services on our website or in-store.
• Participate in any promotion, survey or questionnaire on the website that is sent to you.
• Contact us via email, in writing or via any Social Media platforms that we may use.
What do we do with your information?
The information we collect is used for a number of functions all aimed at improving your experience with us. These functions include but are not limited to:
• Managing and improving the Website.
• Administering and operating your account.
• Processing your orders and personalising your shopping experience.
• Informing you of important changes to the Website and our services.
• Understanding your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
• Managing promotions, surveys and questionnaires.
Advertising & Market Research
The form of cookie used for this type of advertisement does not contain personal details and is completely anonymous.