Metallic Hose Assemblies
Flextech Series 7000 Flexible Metallic hose assemblies are designed to meet the stringent temperature, pressure and vacuum service requirements found in food, pharmaceutical, medical, beverage petrochemical and dairy product applications. Our flexible metal hose assemblies offer unique properties which include excellent chemical resistance and high temperature resistance (-200°c to +600°c).
These properties determine the types of application areas in which metal hoses can provide the best possible hose product for the job.
Available as convoluted bore with an assortment of grades, covers & end terminations makes these hoses are ideally suited for gas supply and transfer of steam, chemicals, food processing and hot water systems.
|Refine your search by selecting a product below to view its technical data specification and available sizes|
- T7000 - Unbraided Metallic Hose (321 Stainless Steel)
- T7001 - Single Braided Metallic Hose (321 Stainless Steel)
- T7002 - Double Braided Metallic Hose (321 Stainless Steel)
- T7010 - Unbraided Metallic Hose (316 Stainless Steel)
- T7011 - Single Braided Metallic Hose (316 Stainless Steel)
- T7012 - Double Braided Metallic Hose (316 Stainless Steel)