We want you to be happy with your purchase when you shop with us. If you're not, we ask that you contact us directly either by email or by phone so that we can discuss your reason for wanting to return the item. We'll then arrange for appropriate action to be taken whether this is for an exchange or a refund to the credit or debit card of the person/company who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Please note that bespoke, made to order products such as hose assemblies can not be refunded due to the extent of the specific personalisation of the item.
Terms & conditions
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 14 days of purchase.
- If you return your order to our Slough Distribution Centre via pre-arranged phone agreements and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation Invoice or delivery note, it will become difficult to trace the order. However, this does not mean we can't solve this issue for you, it may simply just take some time. Ordinarily if you do have any of these documents we'll be able to refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused.
- If the item is being returned because of a manufacturers fault we'll refund any delivery charges you've paid (UK orders only).
- if the item is being returned without a fault you may incur a returns delivery charge, however please call us before hand for confirmation of this.
Products not eligible for cancellation, refund or exchange
- Products which have been specifically personalised for you, such as bespoke hose assemblies.
- Made to order products such as end connections, hoses or hose assemblies
Where a product has been specially ordered for you we're unable to refund or offer an exchange unless it is faulty. Any cancellations for these orders unless done within 24 hours of the order being placed will most likely incur charges. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
Buying MADE-TO-ORDER BESPOKE HOSE ASSEMBLIES
For made to order bespoke hose assemblies and end connections, we provide a comprehensive guideline, (Which can be found in our Technical Advice section), to help to ensure that you buy the correct product for your application. Our Technical Support will run through the best option for your hose needs with you to ensure this.
CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER
Unfortunately it's not possible to make changes to an online order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items. If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Sales team for advice on:
01753 570099 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to friday or email us here.
For In-store or over-the-phone orders it is possible to change your delivery address details, remove items from your order or, if you wish, cancel your order completely by calling our Sales team within 24 hours of placing the order to ensure any bespoke non-stock items are not ordered from our suppliers (You may incur a charge if you cancel after the 24 hour cancellation period however we will let you know when you place the order if any items fall under this category).
If you wish to cancel either an Online order or an Instore/Over-the-phone order, we ask that you have to-hand either an Invoice number, Sales Order number, or know the date that you placed the order so that we can quickly find it and take the necessary steps. If 'it', (your order), has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns Procedure by calling us directly.
The following outlines a summary of your cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone from Flextech Hose Solution Limited:
- You are entitled to return your order, as long as it is no later than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- Your right to return products does not apply to made to order bespoke goods that have been clearly tailored as they are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly due to the nature of their use for a specific application requirement.
- If you wish to cancel, you must retain possession of the goods and take care of them as well as inform us of your decision to cancel through a statement that includes; details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, your phone number and email address.
- If you decide to cancel or return, you may be required to return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation if the order is not faulty. We will reimburse you for the cost of any goods that are eligible for cancellation (by the method used to pay for the original transaction), as well as any eligible standard delivery charges incurred (Non-standard delivery methods are non-refundable).
- If we recieve the goods in a condition where they may have lost value we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for this loss in value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.